Space is a vital asset in today’s real estate. Every square feet planned helps you to get the most out of your investment. Your home is no different. Most of plan out our living rooms, kitchens bedrooms and even our bathrooms. When it comes to our balconies we look at it purely from storage or utility point of view.
For most of us this excitement starts to wane out as we spend more time in our new home, which then starts to feel old.
Its time you did justice to this unique space within in your home. Here are few things you could do to make your balcony a space to live in:
- 1. Double up your balcony space as your second living room. Use old crates add a soft top cushions and voila you have extended your living space.
- 2. If you are a stickler for grass under your feet, get a rug of artificial grass and place on your balcony to create your own little peace heaven right on your balcony
- 3. If you are an ardent green lover and love your garden you can grow a vertical garden on your balcony
- 4. If you have children and you are scared of leaving them on the balcony you can close your balcony and convert that as an extension of your living room where your kids will enjoy all the view with zero fear
- 5. Want to have a romantic dinner for two but not sure where to go? Just head to your balcony light it up with a string lights and lanterns and the mood for a romantic dinner is set. Make sure you surprise your spouse
- 6. Always wondered how you can have a hobby room but you are ready to compromise on your existing rooms. Well balconies make an excellent area for anyone to pursue their hobbies
- 7. Balconies can also make space for a nice barbeque area. Get yourself a balcony barbeque that can help you dish out some excellent serves
This is just a few ideas to help you get going. There are numerous ways to make your balcony a part of your house rather than looking at it as only a storage or a utility area. So go out and explore.